turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Unless ur payment was issued during the 1st round of payments last week, which would have been before u updated ur info for direct deposit, then it couldnt have gotten sent back yet. The IRS is sending massive bulk 70 to 100 million payments out all at once on the same day. The ones this week will be sent by the IRS to banks on wensday afternoon then banks divy them out to individual accounts. They give everyone the 24th date, to give banks a day or two to get them to everyones personal accounts. So if irs accepted ur direct deposit info then it will be in ur bank account on friday. Now if u put in a turbo tax card for direct deposit info, its possible that yes irs accepted it at the time, but didnt realize it was a tax product account, then yes im guessing thats why they wouldnt accept it. Which again is why IRS says update ur banking info, not update ur prepaid debit card inf . If you inputted and IRS accepted ur direct deposit info by Thursday of last week, u will have it by this Friday. Many checks are being "mailed" on the 24th also. Which means theyre putting ur check in an envelope with ur address and dropping it in the mail on the 24th, that being a friday, id guess you wouldn't have it in ur hand till end of the next week

Everything you typing doesn't make sense but we understand what you saying, & everyone that has to wait on a check it never takes a week for the Treasury checks to reach your address more like 1 or 2 mailing days okay.

I've been saying this for a week. I hope another class action lawsuit comes their way

I'm in the very same boat. Tuesday the 14th I spoke to a rep that put me at ease. Then came the 15th and an message that said they didn't have dd info. 

Tuebo tax has lied to all of us throughout and now....you can't even call, try to call green Dot and you can't speak to a rep.

I know singles and couples who make more than 60k that got theirs on the 15th.

So no real rhyme or reason for how this is being disbursed  

Where did you get this info? I'd like to double check 

Cleveland, Ohio

Used Turbo Tax Advance 

Updated DD info on 4/15 around 10am.

As of today , 4/22 , I still have the generic 'we will update you with DD date' . 

I also will NOT be using turbo tax next year. I have reached out to my local news stations, only because I would like more light shined on this issue. It seems like its only effecting those of us who woke up early to check the portal and had to enter their bank information. Wishing the best for all of you. 

Me also

for the ones that updated bank info did u use ur turbo card bank info or use another bank account

I’m having the same problem. I updated my dd using the turbo card last Wednesday and it said it accept it but when I track it, it is still saying I’m eligible for the payment and it will updated when I have a payment date. I have had so many issues with this card since I’ve had it and knowone will help they just keep lying to everyone. My card is in the trash now. I even had it to where i had my paycheck deposited on the tt card but I just switched to chime. Everyone who needs a good card to load on switch to chime it’s awesome! Btw after 7 years of filing with tt they have also lost my business. I don’t like like liars 😡

I updated my bank info with another account . I didn’t want to go through the same thing twice with Turbo. However I’ve been locked out of the “Get my payment “ tool since Saturday. So I’m extremely pissed and over it all!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure u have in the exact way on ur tax for so my address hasNorth in it but on form it has it with just N market st. after i changed it N it let me in

Trust me I’ve checked everything even tried it from another device. It’s still giving me the same “Try again later”

Everything was fine when I updated my info....two days later I was locked out. So it’s not my address 

i updated my account for dd last thursday the 16th and still no update on my payment website.  When will we get our money if we updated our info?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies