turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Laduq73
Returning Member

My account is closed and i dint know why

So i made a withdrawal on my card yesterday around 2pm. Then I went shopping at Walmart and scanned all my items and when I swiped my card my purchase was declined.  I move over to the side and call the [phone number removed] number ENTER my info and it says this acct is closed and that I can not open another account with this bank and it hangs up.  There is no options to speak to a live agent.  I gave no idea what to do...What the heck is going on!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I HAVE ACCESS TO MY FUNDS AAND I NEED TI KNOW WHY MY ACCOUNT WAS SUDDENLY CLOSED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies