cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sinatragary9

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

So what's that mean I'm screwed ?

stevenmassey0154
Level 2

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

what do i need to do get my taxes to me 

iamthequeen420
Returning Member

Omg same! Idk what is going on with mine but the return was wrong the state return was wrong !!! Everything was wrong I thought this app and the bots behind is supposed to stop u or correct you or the papers !! I mean literally what are we paying for anyways?   An app to **bleep** up our lives and the only money some ppl might get for a while?! Times are to hard and stressful to be worried about a tax filing thts supposed to be stress free and fast and correct it if it’s wrong!! I want my money back ! And if they’re not gonna give it back them imma report it to fcc!! This is basically a scam!! Ur robbing the poorest ppl in the country without any empathy or grace for that matter, there is no honor amongst thieves I guess,, so anyone reading this that got scammed by turbo tax , join me in reporting the to the federal trade commission the website is fcc.gov and just read the page and tap on scams! It’s time this app got called what it really is !!! A thief taking money and food outta our kids mouths basically! Give us our money back turbo!! 

iamthequeen420
Returning Member

The irs adjust the amount and u won’t know it til they send a snail mail telling u and that’s after ur amount gets deposited so it’s like a scam or something! I’m starting to think they’re just scamming us cuz I paid this app to correct my mistakes . They didn’t , the irs did so I need my money back turbo ya suck i will never use it again. Every year it’s something with this junk app!! I see I’m not the only one but **bleep** !!’

stevenmassey0154
Level 2

If your service Was So great why cant help out ...

How MANY request I got to File for HELP...

I cant read Well and do Unstated About filing my taxes

stevenmassey0154
Level 2

I dont need my taxes depoist into account [removed] is closed..i keep telling you it closed i got new account 

Varo Bank : Account [PII removed]/// Rounting Number [phone number removed]...I am tired Chase Bank sending me calls and gmail.s

Privacy Settings
v