`

If we filled out the Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers form for the first stimulus check will we have to fill it out again for the second stimulus check?

Its getting increasing likely that a second stimulus check using the same requirements as the first one will be voted upon and sent out in August. I don't usually file taxes so for the first stimulus check I filled out the Stimulus Registration for non-tax filers form here on Turbotax and it was accepted and I got a direct deposit of the stimulus check. I was wondering will I have to fill out the form again if there's a second stimulus check or does the IRS still have all my information?

Since Congress has passed no legislation authorizing a second stimulus payment, the IRS cannot publish any guidelines concerning any second stimulus.