turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

owenfield

Download Transaction History

Looking for help on how to download my transaction history from Mint, AFTER I was forced to migrate to Credit Karma.

I tried to get help from Credit Karma and they said it is not possible to download the information from them, but suggested I reach out to mint for help downloading it. The issue is, since my account has been migrated, I am not able to view it in Mint to follow the instructions provided on how to download.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

This is the same experience I have had for the past month. The instructions here are invalid because you cannot access the Mint transactions page, and therefore you cannot use the filter. I have data going back to 2008 and I can't access it. 

Don't bother reaching out to CK support - they are locked in some sort of time loop where they only answer your question with whatever FAQ link they have in front of them. This is an unmitigated disaster. Hopefully, the class action lawsuit is coming along well.

I am beyond frustrated. Now, when I download my transactions from Mint, not only are the accounts not correct but a huge number of transactions are duplicates. Credit Karma is not a replacement for Mint. It is a marketing tool based on our private information. I cannot even find my transactions in CK. I'm closing that account but I still need accurate historical download.

Gr8ferme

I have the same concern.  Has anyone got a resolution?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please contact Credit Karma on their Contact Us page

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Please read the full content of a post before suggesting. CK support was contacted. Repeatedly.

Kayla38

Yes! I am beyond frustrated at intuit right now! I just want to file my taxes but thanks to the migration all my history is messed up and I can’t just pull my expenses to use for my tax return. I might as well have just kept it all in an excel spreadsheet, at least I wouldn’t be having to redo everything just to get my taxes done!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies