Direct deposit set up but #2 being mailed?

Got 2019 tax return and first stimulus fine via DD on Turbo card.u Card is still active, but negative 9.90, and my DD is set up. GMP tool says Payment #2 - scheduled to be mailed. Anyone else having this issue? Why is it being mailed if DD is set as the method it's all received?

I’m in the same boat as you I got my first one DD with no problem. I have had the same account for 25+years no changes. I checked on the IRS site it says for payment #2 it will be mailed out. I’m just wondering why?

My fiance and I got our first stimulus via direct deposit on the Turbo cards... IRS GMP tool says

User SusanY1 actually said that there's only a few of us. Maybe this link to the other discussion will give you some hope. 🙂 My fiance and I both are dealing with this. It was stated that it was unverified but that some others stated they got this message for #2 of it being mailed and actually got theirs DD still. I said I would keep it updated and notify if it happened for us, maybe you could too of it happens for you?

IRS pages state it may potentially take time for the GMP tool to update or say something else.

Still no definite answers though to be honest. Hope this helps.

Me too GMP said its mailed mine January 6th but nothing yet I'm in Illinois so I'm sure its gonna take atleast a week before I see it

Same date as ours o.o lol well I haven't found any new info, but if ours come I'll let the community know *fingers crossed*

@Muramasa1991 

@Tweetybird97 

Hey guys! Just wondering of you guys have had any luck yet? I still am being told ours haven't shown up. Just felt like maybe y'all could give some insight to having any hope or not lol fiance and so would appreciate any info 😕 not feeling any hope rn tbh

Hi guys even though on the IRS get my payment status said my check will be mailed out on Jan 6th I got a Eip card on the 15th it came in a white envelope. I was expecting a paper check . Hope that helps.