OK I GOT THIS CARD OVER A MONTH AGO AND CAN'T ACTIVATE IT SAYS INFO DON'T MATCH. I HAVE SET ON HOLD 4 HOURS ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE AND NOBODY ANSWERS. HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG IF NOBODY WILL GET ON THE LINE WITH ME. I HAVE CALLED EVERY NUMBER I CAN FIND THAT IS INTUIT OR GREEN DOT AND THEY ALL SEND BE BACK TO THE NUMBER I SET ON LINE WITH EVERYDAY ON THE LAST DAY 4 HOURS AND NO ANSWER. HAS ANYONE RAN INTO THIS AND WHAT CAN YOU DO. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTUIT AND GREEN DOT ARE A JOKE NOBODY CAN ANSWER ANYTHING. INTUIT WANTS ME TO PAY 30 DOLLARS TO TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE. JUST TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND FED UP.
I am trying to signup for the protective service but when I enter my personal information, the system will not accept my information. I have a new "credit card" Please give me a call at [phone number removed]. This not is from Marvan [last name removed]
@cumi11us If you are referring to the TurboTax card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :
- Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it)
- Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
- The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
- The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
- Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
- Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post