2019 Baby - Just filed taxes. When/how do I receiv...

2019 Baby - Just filed taxes. When/how do I receive their stimulus?

We just filed our 2019 taxes (as we just received our baby's SSN in order to do so). We filed an extension so we were within the timeframe.

My wife and I received the Stimulus funds. Now that the IRS has our baby's information on file from 2019, when will receive their $500 amount? Do we need to take any steps or will this be automatic?

Thank you in advance!

It is very unlikely that the IRS will hurry up and send you a stimulus check for your just filed 2019 return that claimed your child.  If you got stimulus checks it was because the IRS used your 2018 return.  But when you prepare your 2020 return in early 2021 you will be able to get the $500 credit on your 2020 tax return.