I belong to the Army National Gaurd & every time I add the W-2 I get a couple hundred taken from my tax refund. I get my taxes taken every pay check with military.

That may be true, but the tax withholding on the W-2 is only an estimate of what you "might" owe at tax time. 

IF you end up owing with not refund at all, you can submit a new W-4 form to either your other employers, or the NG, to get withholding increased (claim fewer "allowances" on the W-4 form ) so you don't end up the same way next year.