Solved: Do I need to select the box for "Active duty military - The wages on this W-2 are active duty military wages" for a Travel/Miscellaneous W2 for a PPM move during a PCS

Do I need to select the box for "Active duty military - The wages on this W-2 are active duty military wages" for a Travel/Miscellaneous W2 for a PPM move during a PCS

I selected the Active Duty military box for my husband's regular W2, I'm just not sure if I need to check the box for the Travel W2, if that counts as active duty wages.  I've tried it both ways and when checking the box, it lowers our refund (taxes it more), so I definitely want to make sure I'm doing this right.

No - do not check the box for "active military duty pay" for the Travel/Misc reimbursement W-2.

Thank you!  That is what I was figuring, but wanted to making sure.  I appreciate your time.

You are very welcome 🙂

What option should be selected? "None of the above"

Just curious, if the PPM is part of a PCS, why is the pay not considered “Active Duty Military” wages?