Solved: How do I pay off debt without banking info?

How do I pay off debt without banking info?

Hello! My question is how do I pay off a debt to a company I have no banking information for? I owe some money to an apartment complex from 2018, but as of 2020 a new company owns the building. The new company told me to find out who the previous owner is, but the apartment complex isn't much help. Could I just ask my bank or how in the world do I do this?

Do you have any receipts or mailing address for the previous owners of the apartment complex?  If you do, you can send them a money order or check with information that you are paying off the back rent you owed them.  If you mail something I would suggest you mail it so you get confirmation that it was received by them.