Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Goal Section

In the goals section of Mint it doesn't seem to be that much help or show really any true progress since this new version.  Am I doing something wrong?  Looks pretty useless to me.  Doesn't show when something will be paid off at the current payments or really anything.  That area seems to be the worst part of Mint that I have seen.  Constructive feedback appreciated.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies

Goal Section

Goal Section

I was thinking the same thing. I logged on today to see the suggested payments on each of my cards for this month and all that info is no longer there.  Unless I'm not seeing where to find it.

update: Just did a chat with tech and they said "That may be a good feature to request"  So, I guess the goals feature is now useless...

kl39
Returning Member

Goal Section

In addition to having fewer features than it used to, the Goals feature also seems not to work as intended--I set up a goal to pay off a loan and indicated the loan account to link it to, but the payments do not show up.

Goal Section

Have you tried contacting Support?

https://mint.intuit.com/support/en-us

kl39
Returning Member

Goal Section

I would love to, but I can no longer figure out how. Your link just takes me to the forums, and there is no link to contact Mint support directly. 

Goal Section

@kl39 wrote:

I would love to, but I can no longer figure out how. Your link just takes me to the forums, and there is no link to contact Mint support directly. 

Sorry, wrong link. Try this one: How do I contact support? (intuit.com)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies