Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

suzywhy

Where are last year's figures for my rental property?? All of my other figures from last year (online) are here, but not the rental's. I need them for depreciation! It shows a zero for each category on the rental income review chart!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
view2

Where are last year's figures for my rental property?? All of my other figures from last year (online) are here, but not the rental's. I need them for depreciation! It shows a zero for each category on the rental income review chart!

You can renter the all the original information,original purchase price [separate land value, land is not depreciated]and original placed in service date.

A slight miscue on entering the initiate information  may have created a transfer issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
view2

You can renter the all the original information,original purchase price [separate land value, land is not depreciated]and original placed in service date.

A slight miscue on entering the initiate information  may have created a transfer issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies