Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wells Fargo 1099 Import for 2023 taxes

I have been working on import all last week with Well Fargo support, they gave up and said to Intuit.  

I'm able to login to Wells Fargo from Turbo Tax and accepts my two part security, I also make it to (connect account information) in Wells Fargo  and select the account numbers to import.  Then it fails on import and I receive the message (If you already have the info, you can enter it by hand (902)).   Well I have maybe a hundred or more transactions and don't really feel like keying this information.   I printed all my 1099 from WF but really prefer to import.   I have CD version and it updates every time I startup TurboTax.   Any Help???????

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If you are using TurboTax Online, try importing using a different browser.

See the following TurboTax Help articles for potential fixes:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I use CD version of Turbo Tax,  I cleared my cookies in all browsers and did not work.  Tried using import with Chrome and Edge.   No luck so far, any other suggestions?

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Since we can't see your return in this forum, nor your computer/internet configurations, all we can do is pass on info that has worked for others.

Personally, I would Contact TurboTax Support, as they can actually get into your computer to trouble-shoot.

It sounds like you get close to being able to import, but fails at the end.  Do you have any other programs running in the background?  Email or pop-up blockers, anti-virus?

Actually, the IRS does not need to have every one of your transactions in your tax return.  They already have copies of your 1099's.  You can enter a summary of your transactions, which would just be a few entries for you, if you can't resolve the import issue.

Here's details on How to Enter a Summary in Lieu of Individual Transactions.

@kokjohnj 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies