TurboTax appears to be considering book royalties as investment properties with high loss potentials. How can I redirect it?

My book has been published at an original cost of about $1600. Every book now yields a profit. I can't really loose anything but turbotax is encouraging maximizing my loss protections to reduce risks? I think it is treating the "property" as mineral rights? It therer a bug here?

When you enter your 1099MISC into TurboTax,  enter that it is Royalty income from your business.

If your royalties are a result of an invention, work of art or written publication, you must report the income on IRS Schedule C.

Perhaps you chose the option that it was investment income.