Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax and interest deduction worksheet. It results in more than 365 days...although it doesn't. How to delete my information and attempt to re-do.

I can not remove worksheet and re-enter my information. How would you do this?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Tax and interest deduction worksheet. It results in more than 365 days...although it doesn't. How to delete my information and attempt to re-do.

I recommend going back through the interview section of the program to review your input there.

If this is for a personal residence, you will be able to access the input area by selecting Deductions and Credits and selecting edit to the right of Mortgage Interest and Refinancing.  Proceed through the screens to review your input.

If this is for a rental property, the input will be under Wages & Income under the subheading Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E).  

You can also manually delete the form by selecting Tax Tools, and Tools in the left panel if you are online.  You would then select delete a form in the pop up window.  Scroll down to Tax and Interest Deduction worksheet and select delete.

Please be aware, if you have any input in the sections listed above, the worksheet might generate again because the source of the information is still in the program and is causing the form to populate.

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

How do I delete a tax form in TurboTax Desktop?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies