Solved: Should I owe CO state tax on CO rental income (I am a CA resident) if my deductible expenses are greater than the income, so no net income?

Should I owe CO state tax on CO rental income (I am a CA resident) if my deductible expenses are greater than the income, so no net income?

No, you won't owe CO tax if you have a rental loss.  You have no net income for Colorado, so there will be no tax.  Even though this is the case, however, you may still choose to file a Colorado return.  This may be the case, for example, if you claimed positive rental income in a prior year to Colorado.  But, without any net income, you are not required to file a Colorado return, and you won't owe tax to Colorado.

So glad someone else had the same question! 
As an extension - when I do the calculations manually, I come up with a $-92 tax.  How does that work with taxes?