Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

zandra

Rental properties i missing depreciation and other expenses from 2020. How do i get bring forward this info

TurboTax is not showing my rental property info from last year
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Carl
Level 15

Rental properties i missing depreciation and other expenses from 2020. How do i get bring forward this info

Either you did not elect to import from the 2020 return, or the more likely scenario is that the 2021 program just flat did not import it. The latter is most likely when one has more than 3 rental properties.

Your choices are to start over from scratch and see if it will import the data. Or you can just enter it manually using the two 4562's and the form 8582 from the 2020 tax return.

zandra

Thank you

tomdanker
Returning Member

The 2022 form 8582 does not allow for additions or changes

What AM I supposed to do?   I'm totally blocked,

The form 4797 is also not pulling data from the correct place or line items.

Please turbo tax help me and your other real estate property users.

When can I expect a correction to the software?

tomdanker
Returning Member

Please correct your software on form 4797 and 8582

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

@tomdanker Are you logged in using the same username as last year? It should pull in as long as you are using the same information. If you are indeed using the same information as last year, and are still experiencing this issue, please visit the help article below for information on how to contact Customer Support.

How do I contact TurboTax? - Intuit

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies