Solved: limited interest isnt calculating in "Deductible H...

limited interest isnt calculating in "Deductible Home Mortgage Interest Worksheet" form

my home loan balance (from my primary residence and investment property) is higher than $1m, so i am using "Deductible Home Mortgage Interest Worksheet" form to calculate allowed deductible interest. 

it is pulling correct principal amount, interest amount, origination date, etc from the number i entered. however in the Part 2 of the form, it is not calculating line 16, and is not allowing me to enter line 13. why? how should i fix that?image.pngline 13, line 16 are not calculating, and not allow me to edit

We are aware of this experience. If you're experiencing  the issue above,  please go here to receive email notifications when any updates related to this issue become available.