Solved: I own a skid steer which I started use for my rental properties. I have not been depreciating it. Where would I write off repairs to this equipment?

I own a skid steer which I started use for my rental properties. I have not been depreciating it. Where would I write off repairs to this equipment?

Go to the Rental area, and in the Rental Summary, there is a page for expenses.  One of the expenses listed is repairs.  List the repairs under here.

As long as it ordinary and necessary business expenses they are deductible.

Why haven't you been depreciating the skid steer? Has it been used with another business?  

Thank you!  I haven't been depreciating it, because it was just converted from personal use last year.  We bought it to grade my property many years ago, and it has just been sitting for a few years.