clobbersaurus1

I need the depreciation schedule from my 2015 tax return for a rental property that I sold in 2016. I have reviewed my tax return from 2015 but do no see it; where is it

PatriciaV

Yes, if you prepared your prior year tax return using TurboTax, look for the page titled "Depreciation and Amortization Report" (see screenshot below - click to enlarge) 

This a separate worksheet included with your tax forms and schedules in the PDF file you can download to review and print. It is not a part of your official return and is not sent to the IRS.

The information also appears on the "Asset Entry Worksheet" for each asset you entered.

If your return was prepared by another service, you will need to contact them for help obtaining the report you need.