cherylshelton055

I live in missouri and pay rent. my landlord gave me a form 5674 and I don't know where to put any of this info to see if it will help get me a better refund?

BillM223

When you start the Missouri interview in TurboTax, you will eventually come to a screen with the title "Property Tax Credit" (yes, this is for renters, too). Answer Yes.

Proceed through the interview until you are asked for the information off the 5674. Note that is your income is too high, you may never be asked about this.

Granny7

5674 IS THE LANDLORDS VERIFICATION OF RENT PAID. TO BE SENT  WITH THE MO-PTC. IT DOES NOT COME UP IN TURBO TAX TO COMPLETE TO GIVE TO LANDLORD FOR SIGNATURE.