Solved: I have two rental properties and use a mgnt company. I received a 1099-MISC income appears in Box 1. where do I put RE taxes and mtge interest?

opallottap

I have two rental properties and use a mgnt company. I received a 1099-MISC income appears in Box 1. where do I put RE taxes and mtge interest?

Carl

Everything for your rentals (and I do mean *everything*) is asked for in the Rental & Royalty Income (SCH E) section of the program. It's under the Business tab. Just work it through the way it's designed and intended to be used, and it's practically impossible to miss anything.

Carl