sundeep-reddy

I am a resident of India (full year) with a rental property in OH (Cleveland). The nonresident of OH - Country of Residency dropdown is not enabled. Appreciate any help.

On Ohio Information worksheet / Part III Residency Status, the country of residency dropdown is not enabled.

Any help to resolve this is much appreciated

Are you a US citizen or resident alien ?   If not then you should be filing a 1040-NR return which cannot be done on the TT system. 

Carl

If you are not a green card holder with a social security number, you can't use TurboTax to file a tax return at all. You are required to file the 1040-NR non-resident return. TurboTax does not have or support the 1040-NR. You'll have to use www.sprintax.com to complete your non-resident tax return.