Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jaramya
Returning Member

How do I fix the capital gains worksheet when I can't see any of the questions and dont know what to enter?

did all the efile steps, got a confirmation number.  then the message appeared that I can't finish the efile until I have completed the capital gains worksheet, which is on the screen with no help. I have no idea what information to put in and I seem to be stuck in a loop..can't go back into my questionaire and can't go forward with the efile. Using a cd Premier version . Please help.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

How do I fix the capital gains worksheet when I can't see any of the questions and dont know what to enter?

Generally an incomplete form or worksheet will have red fields or numbers on it.  Do you see any of those Places?  If so, you can right-click on those fields and choose to see the  source of the amount that should be in the field.Choosing to see the source will take you back to the place where you can see what you need for the empty field..

You can also contact Support for a tax expert to look at the form with you and help you fill it out.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anita01

Generally an incomplete form or worksheet will have red fields or numbers on it.  Do you see any of those Places?  If so, you can right-click on those fields and choose to see the  source of the amount that should be in the field.Choosing to see the source will take you back to the place where you can see what you need for the empty field..

You can also contact Support for a tax expert to look at the form with you and help you fill it out.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

Jaramya
Returning Member

The turbotax expert was FANTASTIC! She came in on my screen as well as communicating on the phone. I went from totally frustrated to elated in 30 minutes with her explaining everything so clearly. Thanks, Turbotax!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies