How do I enter a 1099-misc I gave out for repair w...

How do I enter a 1099-misc I gave out for repair work on a rental preprty?

If your question is how do you enter the expense on Schedule E that you reported on a 1099-MISC that you sent to someone for work done on your rental property, then after you indicate in the Rental/Royalty interview that you issued 1099-MISC(s), you will proceed to the Expenses, and enter the amount from the 1099-MISC that you spent in the appropriate category (Repairs in your case).

That is, you don't enter the actual 1099-MISC anywhere as if it were an income item, but you check off that you did issue 1099-MISC(s), and then enter the expense along with all the other expenses.

In other words, treat it "as if" you never issued a 1099-MISC in the first place, since as a rental property owner you most likely were not required to issue a 1099-MISC anyway, regardless of the amount.