June 4, 2019 1:47 PM
To add another rental property:
- Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
- Click Tax Tools (lower left side of your screen).
- Select Tools.
- In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
- In the search bar, type schedule e.
- In the results box, highlight schedule e, then click GO.
- You'll land on Income from Rentals or Royalty Properties You Own. Click Yes.
- Let's See if You're a Real Estate Professional. Select the appropriate boxes and click Continue.
- TurboTax displays the Rent and Royalty Summary. (Click the screenshot below for reference.) Click +Add Another Rental or Royalty.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the rental property information. (Repeat this process for each rental property you need to enter.)
Note: If using the TurboTax CD/Download software, you'll use the Find function and the "Jump to" link (instead of "Tax Tools") to search for the topic.
Where do I enter income and expenses from a rental property? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288530
[Edited 04.08.2018 I 11:54AM PDT]