mmnelson

How do I activate the feature to automatically fill in my income from stocks and bonds?

I signed a paper giving permission for Turbo Tax to import information about my income.

HelenaC

You would do it using the TurboTax import feature after your financial institution has submitted the data to TurboTax. The IRS mailing deadline is Feb. 15, 2018 for Form 1099-B, and other forms related to an account which could receive a Form 1099-B. The Form 1099-B reports sales of securities. 

To use the import feature, click on How do I import my 1099?

HelenaC