Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi there- where do I find my Depreciation Schedule for my rental properties in my tax return or on the website?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Hi there- where do I find my Depreciation Schedule for my rental properties in my tax return or on the website?

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

This will take you back in to the 2023 online tax return. 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi there- where would I find my Depreciation Schedule for my rental properties in a previous year's (2022) tax return ...

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

The Depreciation Worksheet*, will be one of the worksheets in your tax return when you print your return.  

• It may be labeled *Depr Report or Depreciation and Amortization Report 
    • This worksheet will list each asset  you have for your rental properties. There could be more than one page. 
  • When you review the worksheets look for Form 4562 printed on it as well.

@boothhardy-gmail 

Thank you! My return is only 41 pages long, and I believe the depreciation schedule is found in the longer version. Does that sound correct? I cannot find a longer version of my return...maybe I need help tracking the longer version down.

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

You may already know this, but just in case I wanted to give some information that might be useful to narrow your search time.

When you have the .pdf return up for viewing use Ctrl + F at the same time, then when the box opens at the top type 'depreciation' (or 4562), click 'Enter'. This should narrow your search significantly, and you can continue to click 'Enter' to search for that word throughout the entire document to reach the page you need.  

@boothhardy-gmail 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies