My taxes said that they were supposed to be here last week on Wednesday March 11th but to give it until March 16th I didn't apply and it didn't ask me about a card but normally I just get a card in the mail with my taxes on it is there something I need to do to apply for a card before I get my taxes since there's supposedly already sent
This will help you determine the method by which you will be receiving your refund or how you chose to pay any taxes owed. These steps can not be performed on the TurboTax Mobile App, you will need to sign into your account at https://turbotax.intuit.com/ using the same login credentials you used on the app.
- Open your return if it's not already open.
- On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund."
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"