Tax advance

Tax advance

Is there such thing as a tax advance where I might be able to get a portion of my taxes now?

Tax advance

Now? Before the year is over?  Not from Turbo Tax.  And even if they offer a tax advance it wouldn't be until the IRS opens filing in late January and your tax return is accepted.

Tax advance

I was just wondering. I mean I don’t exactly know how taxes work but I didn’t know if someone knew that they were for sure getting a return this year if they were able to apply for an advancement or not. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tax advance

for 2018 TT offer this only for certain customers.  it's unknown if TT will offer the same program for 2019 and no one knows if you'll qualify.  if you want or need one. you'll have to wait and then see or use a different preparer that offers them.