Re: Turbo tax card - Community

Turbo tax card

My account was randomly closed says I cant open anymore cards with the bank not sure what that's about but I still have slot of money on the card please help 

Turbo tax card

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Turbo tax card

That is a useless reply. They tell you your account is closed and then say goodbye and hang-up.

Moderator

Turbo tax card

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597

Turbo tax card

Thank you so very much! Mine is accessible again!

Moderator

Turbo tax card

Great news!