Re: 8606 - Page 3 - Community `

8606

Surprize, surprise,  It is now available.  Updated my copy on 2/13/2020 at 12:30 CST

8606

is this form available for anyone yet?

8606

@j38fhgg7h46h wrote:

is this form available for anyone yet?

Form 8606 was available on all TurboTax editions, desktop and online, late on 02/12/2020

8606

I'm still seeing this error when I try to file:

"The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section"

8606

@j38fhgg7h46h wrote:

There are other forms that have not been finalized.  Which form is your tax return needing to be finalized?

If this is still in reference to a Form 8606 and you are using one of the 2019 desktop editions installed on a personal computer, then update the software.  Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates.

8606

The 8606 IS finalized.  It was in the 2/12 update.  If you are using the CD/download desktop version the you need to update the software.  Close TurboTax and re-open and it will check for updates.

8606

nevermind. i now have a different missing form!