Direct
Thomcarm

Direct

I put money on from cash app 3 Saturday it says it's posted as credit and available but I can't withdraw it 

Direct

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

Thomcarm

Direct

I have called 6 times they have told me theres no reason I can't access my money i just got back from the ATM I tried every option it offers to withdraw is there a lag between the app and the card 

Direct

This is the TurboTax user forum.  We answer tax questions.  We cannot help you with your ATM problem.  We have no control whatsoever over your card.