Mzquinn730

Card activation

How do I setup my pin from the mobile app

CassLO

Card activation

Please contact Intuit Turbo Debit Card Customer Service for assistance with your pin.

If you need to activate you card, please click the link below for assistance with activating your Turbo Visa Debit Card.

Inuit Turbo Debit Card Activation

Ammy2923

Card activation

Once you get your main card and activate it that’s when you will put in a PIN number. If you activate it online or on the turbo app. Only when you get your card not the temporary card they give you until your card comes

Nolimitdave1

Card activation

Jess18

Card activation

Can u activate my card 

ChondelLO

Card activation

Please click the link below for assistance with activating your Turbo Visa Debit Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

Wileypostjames1974

Card activation

Yes

Ltobin316

Card activation

The automated system says I have 2 cards when I only have 1. I’ve tried to activate the one I have, it says it’s already activated but when I log back in it asks me to activate it again. 
when I call the number, I can’t talk to anyone so right now I have money on my card that I need and I can’t get to it. 

Please help!! Please do not tell me to use the App or the website because neither one works. Please don’t tell me to use the number you provided above because that number doesn’t work either. 

jonesandy1011

Card activation

I need to activate my card

BrandiLO

Card activation

@jonesandy1011, Please click here: https://secure2.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/enroll/get-started to get started with activating your card.