Can't log in?

Can't log in?

It lets me log into my TurboTax account but it will NOT let me log into Mint. Aren't the accounts the same? It keeps telling me to try my email instead of my username and that still didn't work. At one point it had my verify with a text to confirm it was me and after confirming it said my username etc. was wrong even though it is correct. It just keeps telling me to reset my password but I know my password isn't wrong because I can log into TurboTax just fine. HELP?! I haven't used Mint before.

Can't log in?

I cant log in to turbo tax. I have reset my pass word but still cant log in. need help!!

Can't log in?

I am having the same problem.  I get a reset link and put in a new password then get a message it didn't work and to try again.  Of course, then I need a new link and the same thing happens.  Why?

Can't log in?

It is asking me to down a app

Can't log in?

Has there been a solve for this? I can't log on either.  Get the spinning cirlce and nothing else.  I guess I'll have to find another was to do my taxes!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Can't log in?

Try this.

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide information on accessing the correct account.

How many TurboTax accounts do I have? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302270