All available activations for that code have been ...

All available activations for that code have been used. Error code: 603

The license allows me to install TurboTax Deluxe on 5 computers; I only have it installed in two computers, but on the last two updates it has requested me to provide installation code. Now when updating Turbo Tax I get "All available activations for that code have been used. Error code: 603". Please help; I already tried manual download and deactivating firewall; both did not work for me. 

Here are a few troubleshooting steps to help resolve the error 603 you are encountering.

I have installed the 2019 Premier on two computers and now it says I have used all my activation.

What am I to do now? I had to purchase a new computer and know i can not load the software on it.  My activation code is:   [product key removed] ****-*****-AUKT4

\
please help!!!!!!

What is 603?

Please try the tips in the following link for assistance in resolving this issue.

2019 request license activation

Error code 603 occurs when you have reached the maximum activation limits on your purchased software.

If you are still having issues, please click the Help button on the top menu bar.

1. Then select TurboTax Help Center.
  2. A popup window will pop up and allow you to type in a search or ask for help.
  3. Once you type in your information here, you will also be prompted to have someone call you if needed on the next screen.  You will need to enter your information in this section.

None of your suggested fixes worked for me.  I sure don't want to purchase the program again but I do need it on my new computer.

Have you gotten any help?