DVD not opening after install - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
TurboTax has your taxes covered during coronavirus. Stay up-to-date on the latest tax info here.

DVD not opening after install

Hello, 
I hope all is well, and happy new year. I am trying to download and open my TurboTax Home & Business 2018 disk. (yes, 2018)  I get the screen where it asks me to Copy Turbo Tax to the application. It appears to download and then I go into my computer applications and it tells me TurboTax cannot be opened. 
  OX S 10.10.1  is what my computer tells me I have. Are you able to help me get this working on my computer? 

Thank you so much! 

DVD not opening after install

Your Mac does not meet the minimum system requirements for 2018 desktop software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-...

Are you able to upgrade your OS?