EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Install on Mac and Windows
or Ask a Question
After I log in, it says it can't load my info. It says to refresh the page. I do, and it doesn't work. Help.
I just bought this software and the license code inside the package doesn't work.Do I return it or is there another remedy?
I paid and downloaded the Turbotax deluxe software on my IPad. I didn’t realize the program isn’t compatible with that device. Now I want to access that same program on my HP Laptop without having to buy the software twice. Is this possible?
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in