Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

my late Mother filed her 2022 taxes with TurboTax and I am unable to find them. Can you provide me a copy of her [PII removed] 2022 taxes? My Name is [PII removed] and is her daughter/Executor.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

my late Mother filed her 2022 taxes with TurboTax and I am unable to find them. Can you provide me a copy of her [PII removed] 2022 taxes? My Name is [PII removed] and is her daughter/Executor.

Very sorry for your loss.   Sorry---but yours is not a simple request.   No one else has access to your mother's return or TurboTax account.   You will need to contact customer support for help with this if you do not have information regarding her account or user ID.

Here is a reply provided a couple of years ago to a user who needed to access the account of a family member who passed away.

Hello @nardit1, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I understand that this may seem like a lot to get into an account but we must take all due precaution to ensure the protection, privacy, and security of customer account information. We wish to make sure that the data your sister-in-law entrusted us with is protected. 
You will first need to fill out an Email Change Request: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899319 
In addition to your own photo ID, you must include one of the following documents: 

• A copy of the Death Certificate – The name of the surviving spouse will need to be matched to a Joint E-filed Return in our system
  • A court order issuing Power of Attorney for the deceased and IRS form 56. (required for non spouse)
  • A court order marking them the executor of the estate and IRS form 56. (required for non spouse)

These additional documents may be included with the initial scan of the Photo ID.
You will also need to print and mail the return and include IRS Form 56. 
I hope this helps! 

Answered by TurboTaxGabi 

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies