Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax debit card

Hello,

My stimulus check was deposited into my turbo tax card from 2018 which I no longer have. I am not sure what to do for a replacement card as I do not have access to an online account, nor am I able to create one without cards digits. I have tried calling as well but it is impossible to get anywhere that way. Yesterday I tried all day with no luck to even get the call connected. Today I thought I made progress with calling to get told being connect to a live rep only to have the phone disconnected. I tried getting connected several times.I then tired requesting a new card through the automated system to be told i have more than one card on file enter last 4 digits of card needing replacement which I do not have. Any help would be great will I automatically be sent a new card. Will a check be mailed to me. How do I go about handling this because to me turbotax seemed unprepared for this.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Turbotax debit card

Maybe you are not hitting the right option when you ate calling customer service. I'm only suggesting this because I called and I had the same problem... they said i had 4 different cards on my account and all that stuff.. i also was unable to file for a new card through the automated service. Which I was able to do once I spoke with someone... they were able to help me figure out which card out of the 4 was the last one I had used... and I reported my card stolen not lost because it had been stolen actually but I didnt have to do any police report or anything... so I had all the other accounts closed and they canceled the stolen card and sent me a new one... they said anything deposited to that other card would automatically be transferred over to the new card. I was skeptical for a minute worrying because I was waiting on my tax return as well as my stimulus check and go figure my tax returns are being gone over by the integrity dept for the second year now in a row. Talk about bad  luck and timing. So I've been worried about whether I would be able to receive my stimulus check because the account information that I filed my taxes with would leave my money going on the card that I had filed with. Well all my worries went away this morning when i checked the balance of the replacement card sent to me and my stimulus money was there in full.... so try again with calling the number on the back of your card... hope this helps 

Turbotax debit card

I had to add cause this is important... you will not be able to access that money until you get a new turbotax card and activate it... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies