Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit score
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post 5 hours ago by VRod
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted March 21, 2018 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Eag1983
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post 5 hours ago by VRod
I’ve been trying to figure out how to add a new loan and get rid of an existing one. I bought a new truck and went with a new credit union. Help would be appreciated thank you.
Jarrethv ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
July 21, 2016 / Philip Taylor It’s a no-brainer when it comes to your credit score – a higher credit score is always better. Whether you need to repair a bad score or you just want to polish up your already high marks, a high credit score should alwa... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted March 18, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by SHB22
Does anyone know how to get a block taken off? 
Mcoaker32713 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
What is my most recent credit score?
Jdsnake ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
hi I cannot figure out why my credit score has dropped 58 points? I don't know where to go or what to look at. I have clicked all buttons taken all routes on the site and looked for phone numbers to call and still cannot find the information I need
Lydiamckenna ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
I'm trying to get my credit score
Dodgegirl68 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by HACKITOFF
Before asking this question, I did speak to Transunion and confirmed that balances on their credit report is accurate, where as TURBO is showing wrong balances since last 60 days. Upon connecting to customer care, they say wait for 30 more days. why ... read more
ofe929 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
How can I fix my credit card and up my credit score 
Ol2 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
I’m entering my social security number to obtain my credit score and it keeps telling me to enter a valid social security. When I know for a fact I’m entering it correctly. No information that I’ve entered is incorrect.
Alejandrof123 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by Ol2
My score dropped over 100 pts since the last time I checked! I have a very good income for my age group and a DTI of less than 3%! The only thing that changed is I payed off a car loan. Why would it make THAT much a of a negative impact on my credit ... read more
joebness ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
Why is my credit score with Turbo Tax so much higher than my FICO score?
tprice4258 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
So my score on turbo is always between 740 to 750 and I’m always checking for changes.last week I applied for a car loan and they said my score was 688 but in turbo was still 743 I waited for turbo to refresh this to see what happened and now my scor... read more
Areks33 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam