Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit score
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VRod
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted March 21, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2019 by Sabinawatson
How to increase my credit score?
Joshhall8870 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by tagteam
Hi, I was wondering what was the occurrence on my credit account that made my credit score dropped 27 points so. I pay all of my bills on time but the only thing that I think would hinder is my student loan which is their said they sent a bill to col... read more
Pbass ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 13 hours ago by tagteam
cwert123 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
How can I improve my credit score fast?
Jaquanvaughn ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
There is a closed account under my name that still holds a balance. That balance has been paid off. I’m wondering if the account still holding a balance is affected my credit score?
sheyannejade ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
My only big debt is my mortgage and have always made my parts early and in time. Very little credit owing outside if this. Was widowed almost 3 years ago so my income is less than when married. How can u even get my credit score up under thus situati... read more
Johannaw46 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
How do I find the information to call and pay off a debt? It gives the name of the company but no information. Is it better to have an account go to a creditor so it doesn't show late payments anymore or to just pay the payment?
ecoseq78 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by tagteam
What's the best way to challenge an old account (SallieMae) that is still affecting my credit? The account was closed and paid off over 10 years ago but it's still showing up.
jokegain ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
My credit score went down 5 points, but when I look at the credit score break down it showsI went up 1 points but there were 2 credit score inquires.Was it the credit score inquiries if so please state that,
wtf ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
How do I get a list of addresses and account numbers of my crediters
Attiticus ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
Your info on here shows my debt in a dollar amount but does not break down who exactly I owe. How do I obtain this information?
Love8669 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
My credit score went down due to not paying on time. But I pay a week before my due date with cornerstone. It’s take 24-48 hours to process. And I scheduled it on the due date. But now I know I need to schedule it before my due date. Can my credit sc... read more
Cheyjoh ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
When I try to check my credit score, there are already verification questions set up that are clearly not applicable to me or my life (questions asking which address I lived at in a town I never lived in, the age of people I do not know, etc). I assu... read more
mariaating ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by macuser_22