Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit score
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by perry00m
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted March 21, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by ThinkQuik
It keeps saying that something in my info is incorrect 
Julio Niola ‎Posted 5 hours ago
What is my credit score 
Klh3 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by tagteam
July 21, 2016 / Philip Taylor It’s a no-brainer when it comes to your credit score – a higher credit score is always better. Whether you need to repair a bad score or you just want to polish up your already high marks, a high credit score should alwa... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted March 18, 2018 | Latest post 9 hours ago by tagteam
How can i raise my credit score easy and not get myself in a bind??? I had thoughts of a credit card but i have no idea where to begin with one iv never had one. I was told i could get one and pay my bills with it then take the money from my bank acc... read more
Joseph talkington ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by acmt102272
how Long does it take to start seeing positive changes in my credit score. I recently had a negative hit and have reconciled the acct now. Can I see improvement within months with on time payments moving forward?
Fergusonmonster ‎Posted February 16, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by hTwXpUsXzQtyQwGkpFe
Some of my information will not go through and I need to speak to a representative
Christymed ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ee-ea
How to get something removed from my credit report that I have never had
Dougvivshawn ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
It says my account is past due 30 days. So it’s goes as a delinquent mark?its not 30 days past due. I have prove that it is not! I’m up to date, and not due till March ? I need help!
jojowrey ‎Posted yesterday
I want to be able to see both the snowball method AND the avalanche method. Android
ksfrench ‎Posted yesterday
How can I my spouse get her credit score and Intuit account?
Daboyfresh365 ‎Posted Thursday
I just want to know how to fix Buy credit with credit bureaus any suggestions what should I do any situation like mine I don't have no kind of score because I can get it a loan out or if I could go ahead and get a loan from y'all
Miguelcasas0729 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by tagteam
Miguelcasas0729 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by tagteam
dabbar ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by dabbar
Top Contributors