Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit score
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted 03-21-2018 | Latest post 05-19-2019 by Sabinawatson
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted 08-01-2018 | Latest post 01-10-2019 by Shanean18
after filing my taxes i received an option to get a free credit score and report but when i try to enter my information, no matter what i put it says i am incorrect. i have even pulled up the latest tax return and made sure every bit of information w... read more
ofekangel2000 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
Jsemd1961 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
Upon reviewing my credit report, I supposedly opened an account with Commonweralth Financial four months ago. I've never heard of this company, but they are now listed on my credit report with an open balance. Googling them online brought up numerous... read more
RedAngel987 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
How do I know where to make a payment to clear my debt?
Littlewimpy18 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
Credit dropped 70 points and don’t see why. Wondering what is holding it back and how do I raise it?
Bowers23 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
Anyone have this name on their credit? If so how can I get in contact with them? Also can I pay off a loan that was written off? To get it off my credit?
Johnnyrosales ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
I have a turbotax account and my DTI score is 90% with around $8500 indicated as "other payments" apart from my car loan, rent and credit card payments, making my total debt to $12500. I do not understand how my other debt payments are being shown as... read more
rsivaraj ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
July 21, 2016 / Philip Taylor It’s a no-brainer when it comes to your credit score – a higher credit score is always better. Whether you need to repair a bad score or you just want to polish up your already high marks, a high credit score should alwa... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted 03-18-2018 | Latest post Sunday by MaryMSmith