turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Credit score
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted March 21, 2018 | Latest post November 28, 2023 by ScruffyCurmudgeon
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post September 4, 2023 by marwanio
I am checking to know why my credit score is dropped while I am paying my bills on time as always.It is dropped by 22 points since April 12, 2022. I would like to know why. Alem
ji1997 ‎Posted June 12, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by abhicin2
At Trustwizards Hackworld, we specialize in recovering stolen funds from online scams. Here's how our process works:Contact us: You can reach us through [email address removed] or via WhatsApp at [phone number removed], as mentioned in our conversati... read more
OF77 ‎Posted January 19, 2024
Ever since I have started using a credit card I have basically had the same score the entire time. What are some ways and tips to raise my credit score?
samlawrence ‎Posted March 21, 2018 | Latest post November 28, 2023 by ScruffyCurmudgeon
Today on our Intuit Turbo blog, our team published a great new article about How to Freeze Your Credit: Everything You Need to Know. Has anyone ever freezed their credit score? If so, why? What was your experience like and do you have any advice for ... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted August 1, 2018 | Latest post September 4, 2023 by marwanio
Why is Goldman Sachs on my credit report as an inquiry? I didn’t apply for a card with them..
Dawnbarajas ‎Posted May 14, 2023 | Latest post May 24, 2023 by NCperson
Which plan will be best to choose as an investor, beneficiary of an irrevocable trust and someone who needs to make a state filing as a non resident (for the trust)? I have several questions that I need assistance with so I know I need to choose one ... read more
AdrionWill25 ‎Posted May 23, 2023 | Latest post May 23, 2023 by VolvoGirl
I have been a victim of identity theft and have learned a lot concerning identity theft, the proper way to report identity theft & the professional license holder. First, read all your mail or email is your first line of defense with identity theft. ... read more
johnf2 ‎Posted March 15, 2023
All of my payments are received via PayPal so I get a 1099K from them; however, some of my clients also send me a 1099-NEC which is problematic as if I deduct from PayPal's 1099K the IRS thinks I'm not filing 100% of income. AND if I don't report the... read more
LFT71 ‎Posted October 8, 2022 | Latest post February 9, 2023 by JamesG1
I'm just got a job again that is secure and is bringing in an income again. I'm pretty deep in dept though to try and pay off any of these cc's and a small loan I have. I mean should I start paying them again or just file bankruptcy. if my option wou... read more
sjla750 ‎Posted March 3, 2019 | Latest post September 13, 2022 by Mutarnabeauti
I don’t know what to do. I have something on my credit (collection). How do I get it off?
AviaForrester ‎Posted July 24, 2018 | Latest post September 6, 2022 by bentriviani
Although I can do Federal estimated taxes in the program, do not see a way to do estimated taxes for the state of Wisconsin. Is it there or is there another way to do them?
TJM51 ‎Posted September 3, 2022 | Latest post September 3, 2022 by DoninGA
Where in the estimated tax preparation (under Other Tax Situations) do I deduct medicare payments (from social security deduction)? Other Deductions does not appear to be the correct location. Thanks.
TJM51 ‎Posted August 31, 2022 | Latest post August 31, 2022 by DoninGA
When will i receive my tax return?
Victor0828 ‎Posted July 16, 2022 | Latest post July 16, 2022 by VolvoGirl
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies