Stimulus

My stimulus went into my turbo card/green dot card, I threw that card away years ago, what do I do to get a new card so I can access the money? 

Stimulus

I was told my stimulus check went onto my turbotax debit card which I no longer have.  What cam I do?

Moderator

Stimulus

To report a card Lost/Stolen follow the instructions on the Turbo Card website. [CLICK HERE].  Please be aware that the Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience. If you are experiencing any issues please wait a bit and try again.

Stimulus

But you have to enter card info which we obviously don’t have.

Stimulus

I dont have mine either and I have my stimulus money just sitting there. Please help

Stimulus

Automated system is no help

Stimulus

Exactly I don’t understand that my money just sitting there I hope they fix that because people need that money...all that should be necessary is our social security number, date of birth like I said how can we enter the card number if it’s lost???

Stimulus

Exactly I don’t understand that my money just sitting there I hope they fix that because people need that money...all that should be necessary is our social security number, date of birth like u said how can we enter the card number if it’s lost???

Stimulus

And saying that my stimulus check has been deposited but there's nothing on my account

Stimulus

I have multiple cards but was supposed to receive a new one this year. I have never received it. When I go through automated system it I press option “1” then option “2” for card never received. I proceed to enter my personal info. The system then states “You have multiple cards. Please enter the last four digits of the card”. Why would it ask me that if I have never received the card? It’s obvious I don’t have the card. So, I just keep going in circles. Then it tells me to call back when I have the card info.  I need to speak to a live person for this matter. Please help. 

Stimulus

Will I get a check or possibly a credit card

Stimulus

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center