Refund

The IRS says my tax refund was sent to my bank on March 18th. Today is March 23rd and my refund still hasn’t been deposited into my account.

Refund

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

Refund

I chose to have my turbo tax refund put on a turbo tax card

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Refund

If you opted to have the fees deducted from your refund, your refund will first be sent to Santa Barbara Bank, so they can deduct the fees and then deposit the remainder of the refund onto your card. 

For any questions related to the Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support.