Solved: Re: How to Raise Your Credit Score - Page 16 - Community

How to Raise Your Credit Score

What  is a derogatory remark and how do I correct it

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Should I open a credit card? One of those ones I have to buy for a couple hundred dollars.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

What I did was dispute every single collection. And they ended up removing them. The majority of them were medical. But if you paid them off dispute it being on your credit report. It took about 3 months for our score to start moving up. 

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Raise /Improve my credit score ?

How to Raise Your Credit Score

@JesseJ @One hard pull-on your credit will not take 90 points off of your score. Something is not right with that. Maybe 10 points but not 90. 

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I don't even have a credit score. I am actually afraid to have a credit card.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I have $55,000 worth of credit on my 3 credit cards, I carry a zero balance as I pay it off every month.  I've got money in savings too,  but because I don't have a mortgage and I no longer have a car loan because I paid that off too, they dropped my credit score by about 10 points.  I'm still over 800, but it bugs me.  I'm the lowest risk borrower there is! They like mess with me because their rewards cards pay me money and I don't pay any interest because all cards are paid in full monthly.  I think that's a bunch of crap. I'm the best kind of customer any lender would want because my name and my honor is based on it. It's the old European way in which I was raised.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

If your credit score remains the same and nothing's changing u need to take another line of credit out so they can give you good marks towards your credit score.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I took out a loan with security finance and my credit  score  raised like 30points since December. And keeps raising. 

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Yes! There is something very wrong with this system. While finally building my savings, I paid off my auto loan 6 months early and was rewarded with a 7 point drop in my credit score. Then, I paid off my student loan 3 1/2 years ahead of schedule and was further rewarded with an immediate  12 point drop. Card balances are paid in full each month and my credit score keeps dropping while my financial situation continues to improve. The relevance of this scoring model continues to be called into question.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

How to request a copy of my credit score and also my credit report?

How to Raise Your Credit Score

@Jean_1012 wrote:

You can get your credit score from Turbo --> https://turbo.intuit.com/

For your free credit reports see the link below.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Turbo Intuit offers credit monitoring and reports and score. But also you can get a free yearly credit report from Annualcreditreport.com but I personally like the turbo one it tells you when ur score goes up and down tells you where n what to improve its more helpful

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Dont be fooled, when buying a house they only look at 1 score they kick out the high and the low. Also they look at absolutely different numbers than you can see as the consumer. As an example my 750 score is more like a 700 to a lender. DONT BE FOOLED. 

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Hello I am deaf my name Stephen Osburn I need to know about my money from work to tax ? Pls let me know ever ok or not.