How to Raise Your Credit Score

Can you give me some card suggestions to apply for to help me build my credit

How to Raise Your Credit Score

How to raise my credit score

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Credit Unions such as meritrust offer credit builder loans where you pay for the loan before you get it. So if you get direct deposit that pays part of the loan off you get the full amount back from the "loan" and it raises your credit score that way.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Yall, check out i got my score from 430 to 740 in only a few months. A friend of mine has been fixing credit for over 10years and kept telling me i need to fix mine. I didnt want to listen but cause i cared nothing about credit until i started getting denied for everything i started applying for. I agreed after 6 years of saying no and started working with him and his company. I am so glad I did it!! I was approved for a loan for over $8000 . Im so happy. He even took off student loans CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT lol. Anywho... its www.creditcomeup.com/537

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Yes how do I do that?! Honestly how do I go about disputing multiple late charges on my account?!

How to Raise Your Credit Score

Pay your bills

How to Raise Your Credit Score

My friend can help you. Click the link and watch the video.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I agree with everything you have said except for your first suggestion, unless you are making a distinction between paying off the ENTIRE CC balance less $1 at the time the monthly payment is due versus paying off the STATEMENT balance less $1. It is my understanding that if you do not pay at least the statement balance amount IN FULL, you will be charged interest on the entire statement balance. So underpaying the statement balance by $1 would not be in anyone's best interest (even if it raised your CS slightly) in my opinion. In my experience, I have always just payed the statement balance in full every month, and currently have a credit score of 825. It doesn't really get much better than that!

Even in my earlier years I had A LOT of credit cards (your point #4), but I didn't use most of them regularly (your point #6), some had a high CL but a low or no balance (your point #2), and I would go through them occasionally and close all the oldest CCs that I was no longer using (your point #4). But even then, my credit score was in the high 700s. I have never had a problem obtaining credit for financing anything, and I was always offered the best interest rates available. In my opinion, just ALWAYS paying your bills on time and never missing a payment is the best way to ensure a great and long-standing credit history. It has worked for me!

And by the way, if you do miss a payment unknowingly once in awhile and end up with a late fee and/or interest charge on your next bill, almost all creditors will allow you grace ONE TIME if you call them and explain the situation (i.e. I never received the bill because it got lost in the mail), and ask to have the charges and fees removed.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I love autopay and use it to pay almost all my bills now, but if you are a person living paycheck to paycheck I would not recommend it unless you also have an overdraft line of credit (ODLOC) linked to your checking account. I did this for many years and it saved me from paying large overdraft fees or having a check bounce because a bill came due before I got paid and there wasn't enough money in my account. An ODLOC linked to your checking account will transfer funds to cover any shortage and allow the bill or bills to be paid without incurring any penalty. Then when you do get paid, just pay off the balance on your ODLOC so you won't incur much in interest charges. If you have a bad month financially you can even wait until the monthly payment is due on the ODLOC and either pay it off in full then or carry some of it over into the next month or two until you can get back on your feet financially. Just make sure to avoid carrying over a balance long term or you run the risk of not being able to pay it off and defeating the purpose for which you obtained the ODLOC in the first place.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

thank you i needed help and you provided it !

How to Raise Your Credit Score

trying to raise my cs. im 63 and dont have any credit. capitol one approved me so its a start.

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I am working with bedrock legal for this

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I would like to raise my credit score up to 6: 40 how do I do that

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I would like to try to raise my credit score up to 6: 40 how can I do that

How to Raise Your Credit Score

is one credit card enough to start?