turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jjwalker

Credit score

Can I get a free credit report?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Credit score

Where can I get my credit score?

Sign in to your Turbo account (be sure to use the same User ID you do for TurboTax). Select Credit Score from the left menu. Your score will appear at the top and your credit score breakdown will appear below.

You can also get your free credit score using Mint. Sign in using the same User ID as TurboTax, and select Credit Score from the top menu. Your score will appear at the top and your credit score breakdown will appear below.

In order to see your credit score in both Turbo and Mint, you'll need to complete or confirm your profile information if you haven't done so already. No matter which you choose, both Turbo and Mint are great financial tools you can use to not only track your credit, but establish budgets and set goals for yourself.

You can also get a free credit report from each of the three national credit bureaus once every 12 months from AnnualCreditReport.com or by calling (877) 322–8228. In addition, depending on individual circumstances you may have other rights to a free credit report under federal law or the laws of your state of residence.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Credit score

Where can I get my credit score?

Sign in to your Turbo account (be sure to use the same User ID you do for TurboTax). Select Credit Score from the left menu. Your score will appear at the top and your credit score breakdown will appear below.

You can also get your free credit score using Mint. Sign in using the same User ID as TurboTax, and select Credit Score from the top menu. Your score will appear at the top and your credit score breakdown will appear below.

In order to see your credit score in both Turbo and Mint, you'll need to complete or confirm your profile information if you haven't done so already. No matter which you choose, both Turbo and Mint are great financial tools you can use to not only track your credit, but establish budgets and set goals for yourself.

You can also get a free credit report from each of the three national credit bureaus once every 12 months from AnnualCreditReport.com or by calling (877) 322–8228. In addition, depending on individual circumstances you may have other rights to a free credit report under federal law or the laws of your state of residence.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies