Credit cards

Hi I have a question about credit cards and what the best way is to get my credit up with them is. I recently just was approved for a secured credit card. I’ve heard conflicting information about which is best for me. I’ve been told to pay off the balance on my card every month and to do so early. I’ve also been told to leave a little bit on the balance of the card each month and to pay about 90% of it on time every month. Which would actually be best for me?

Credit cards

We pay off the balance every month & our credit scores are over 800.  Leaving a balance (small or not) will cause you to pay interest, interest on credit cards are very high.  Paying them early or before the due date is great for your credit score (we pay early)