Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Not Filing but Charged

I don’t have to file because I made less than the required amount to file. Somehow I was charged the $90 I would have had to pay to file. How can I request a refund?

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

Not Filing but Charged

I recommend calling us to discuss your account. 


Let the agent know why you need a credit and they will be able to assist you. 


Contact TurboTax 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings