Tax_question10

Credit Report

Hi, I am using the Discover Credit card. how I can get the credit score report as a pdf to be submitted to some govt agency. 

Credit Report

You can get your official credit report from any of the three credit bureaus, probably for a subscription fee. You can get one free credit report per year from each bureau from www.annualcreditreport.com.  (during the coronavirus pandemic, this website is making a free credit report available every two weeks through the end of 2020.)

Tax_question10

Credit Report

Hi thanks, I am getting the following message.  Online delivery Unavailable. 

credit score.png

Credit Report

I can't help you with that service, and it's not a Turbotax or Intuit product.  I got that message a couple of times, it could be that the information you gave to prove your identity doesn't quite match their records, or it could be that their system is down right now.  Unless you are in a hurry, ask for your report by mail. 

Can you get your Experian or Transunion credit report?  Does the person who wants to see your report, want a specific bureau?

You can also probably get your report directly from Equifax, although you might need a subscription.  There might be a 7 day free trial, so remember to cancel before your credit card gets charged.